Can you Get Microsoft word for free Online?
There is no infinitely free edition of Microsoft Word, and anyone who claims to have one is either deceiving you or giving you a pirated copy.
However, you may access Word for free for 30 days if you download Microsoft 365. Then pick whether you want to buy a subscription that includes all of Microsoft 365’s main apps.
I’ll also teach you how to get a free, restricted version of Microsoft Word online without having to download any software.
Steps to Download Microsoft Word for Free
- Click the Download button above to launch a new page and select “Download Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the highlighted link “Try it Free for a Month”.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you can sign up or sign in if you already have an account.
- You’ll need to sign in or create a new Microsoft account for free. Please keep in mind that the free trial is only for new clients. It won’t let you continue to the download part if you’ve previously purchased a subscription, even to an older version of Office. It is possible to get around this by creating a new Microsoft account. Enter a valid email address, a new password, and confirm the email by entering the verification code you received in your email.
- Despite the fact that it is a free trial, you will be required to provide your credit card details. To proceed to the secure payment page, click the Next button.
- Decide on a payment method. You can pay with a credit or debit card, PayPal, or a mobile phone.
- Click the Save button after entering your payment information.
- Finally, click the Subscribe button.
- After you’ve confirmed your subscription, click the Continue option.
- Your Microsoft account page will open in a new tab once you click the Download the Desktop Apps option.
- Select Install Office to download the OfficeSetup.EXE file to your PC.
- When the download is complete, open the file, and Microsoft will install all of the Microsoft 365 programs on your computer immediately.
Overview Of MS Word (Microsoft 365)
Microsoft Word, the gold standard of word processors, has been the greatest word processor for over 20 years. It comes with hundreds of fonts, and if you don’t see what you’re looking for, you can quickly download and install it from the Microsoft 365 font directories.
- Uses OneDrive Access to save to the cloud.
The program is extremely user-friendly, allowing you to create, organize, and design professional-looking documents without any prior experience. And you’ll receive exactly what you see on the screen when you print or deliver the paper. You can save your work to your cloud-based OneDrive account, save it as a PDF, or retain it as an editable Word document once you’re through.
- You may use it to check grammar and spelling
- It is an easy to use formatting tools
- It is of course, compatible with other Microsoft 365 app
- Insert a table or change orientation in ms word easily
How to Get Microsoft Word for Free
You can use a free version of Word (and all of Microsoft’s other Microsoft 365 applications) without needing to download any software. While it lacks some of the software’s features, it can surely complete the task. To use Microsoft word online;
- Go to Office.com and log in.
- Create a free account or sign in with your Microsoft account.
- To begin, click the Word icon.
How to Uninstall MS Word
Follow these three actions if you decide Word isn’t for you, or if your free month trial is up and you want to delete the program.
- Go to the system settings and select Add or Remove Programs.
- Scroll down until Microsoft 365 appears.
- Select UNINSTALL from the drop-down menu.
The complete Microsoft 365 suite of apps will be uninstalled as a result of this action. You’ll need to restart your computer after it’s finished.
Microsoft 365 includes a huge number of useful apps for both computers and mobile devices. Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for free:
Excel is a must-have software for anyone trying to manage data and is easily one of the most comprehensive spreadsheet apps available. Excel will keep you organized whether it’s a simple list or managing bills for a global corporation, and everything in between. Hundreds of functions, formulae, pivot tables, and other tools are available to help you keep track of data in an easy-to-read format.
PowerPoint: Over the last few years, this presenting tool has witnessed a significant upgrade. Choose from hundreds of templates or create your own to make personal or professional presentations. Every slide allows you to include images, movies, gifs, clever transitions, and text.
Outlook is much more than an email client. Outlook offers a calendar that syncs with other people’s calendars, meeting scheduling capabilities, and the ability to schedule when emails should be sent.
Can I download Word without Microsoft 365?
No, Word is included in the Microsoft 365 suite; the individual products are not available for purchase. This way, you’ll get all of the critical productivity tools you need in one bundle, and I’ll teach you how to acquire it for free for 30 days if you follow the steps above.
Is there a free version of Word?
Office.com is where you may get a free online version of Word from Microsoft.
Is Word safe?
The file is completely safe as long as you download it from Microsoft. If you download from a third-party or torrent source, the installer may contain malware or viruses.
Where will Word be installed on my computer?
You will be asked to select a target folder throughout the installation process. Typically, the default placement is in your C: drive. It will also create an icon for convenient access in your Start menu. You may also find out here if windows 11 comes with Microsoft Office here.
How do I cancel my Word subscription?
You must log in to your Microsoft account and switch off recurring payments to terminate your account before the 30-day free trial finishes and your credit card is debited. Until the conclusion of the billing cycle, you will have access to the software.