Of course you’re definitely here because you want to know How to Choose what info to show on your Google Account. And that’s exactly what we’ll focus on in this article.
Our privacy is always important as we use the internet every day. And making choices of what people see about us on the web becomes very important.
Any User can make some information on their Account private or visible to everyone on the platform. This way, their in control of who sees information like your birthday or mobile number across Google services.
Google Help Add, edit, or remove personal info
How to Choose what info to show on your Google Account
Your Google Account name & profile picture can be seen by other users on Google services where your main Google Account profile is displayed, even when you communicate or share content.
Tip: For other information that you include, you can select if it’s private or visible to every other person.
- While with your Android device or tablet, nevigate to your Settings.
- Click on Google Google Account Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see,” click on Go to About me.
- Below a type of info, you can select who currently views this information.
- Select one of the following:
- To make the info private, click Only you .
- To make the info visible to any other person, click Anyone .