PowerPoint is one of the most user-friendly presentation programs I’ve ever encountered. In this article, I have been able to walk you through the easy way to download Microsoft PowerPoint online for free. The presentation also provides brief information on what you could do with PowerPoint and how to use it.
An Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft PowerPoint has a variety of templates and colors. This ensures, your presentation will have the same formats throughout, ensuring consistency as you go through it. You can also personalize your presentations by starting with a blank slide. Choose from a variety of picture placement options, colors, font sizes, and more.
My favorite elements are the slide animations and transitions, which make it simple to bring the presentation to life. You can check if the slides and animations make the presentation overly cluttered or distract from your main theme by previewing them.
MS PowerPoint is great for both personal and business use, and I’ll show you how to download it for free for 30 days with these handy instructions. Because PowerPoint is only available as part of the Microsoft 365 bundle, when you complete the steps below, you’ll also gain access to the entire collection of critical apps.
Overview of Features of PowerPoint Online
One of the most versatile programs in the Microsoft 365 suite is PowerPoint. It may be used by everyone, from children generating a photo slideshow for their pals to students preparing presentations for class and salespeople emphasizing the advantages of their product. Whatever the purpose, the presentation is brought together by an appropriate template design, color scheme, and animation or transition.
You can choose your favorite transitions after you’ve chosen a template or decided to design your own slides. This is how the slides will transition from one slide to the next. You can use the same transition for all of the slides or mix it up for each one.
Each picture, word, or item on the slide can have its own animation. This is the method by which the object will appear on the page. If you have many animations on a page, make sure they’re all in the right order so the graphics don’t come in before the text or vice versa. Before saving your work, you may always preview how an animation or the entire slide will look. You may enable the animations in presentation mode and run them automatically once the slide is loaded. So you don’t have to keep clicking the mouse to see the next object.
PowerPoint has some great features and suggestions if you’re using it as a visual aid during a lecture, speech, or presentation:
Notes: Make private notes to ensure you don’t forget what you’re going to say.
Set a timer for the slides: You can set a timer for the slides to change at particular intervals.
Remote control access: You can change slides using your smartphone instead of walking over to your computer and clicking the mouse.
All Microsoft 365 tools are compatible: Without having to convert or download any extra plugins, you may integrate Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, diagrams, and flowcharts from Visio.
How to Download PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) for Free
There are many different sites that offer Microsoft PowerPoint download for free, however, I always recommend you download it directly from the official Microsoft site. The advantage of this is that you will be sure you are getting the original version and you will also get the free 30-day trial. Most Follow the steps below to download PowerPoint for PC.
- Click the Download button below to launch a new page with some useful Microsoft 365 FAQs. When you click the Start Download button, a new tab will open with the official PowerPoint (Microsoft 365) website.
- Go to the Try Free for a Month link and click it.
- Select “Try 1 Month Free” from the drop-down menu.
- The free trial is only available to those who have a Microsoft account. You may now login if you have an account. Otherwise, register for a free account by clicking the Create Account link.
- You will not be charged during the free trial, but you will need to input your payment information in order to continue.
- Microsoft accepts credit and debit cards, PayPal, and mobile phone payments. Select your desired payment method and click Next.
- To proceed to the Checkout, enter your credit card details, PayPal credentials, or your cell phone number, and then click Continue.
- Finally, click the Subscribe button.
- After you’ve confirmed your payment method, click the Continue option.
- Your Microsoft dashboard will open in a new tab when you click the Download the Desktop Apps option.
- When you click Install Office, the setup procedure will download to your computer automatically.
- When you open the downloaded file, PowerPoint and the whole Microsoft 365 program collection will be installed on your computer right away.
How to Remove PowerPoint from a Windows Computer
If PowerPoint isn’t the perfect tool for you or you’ve completed the presentations you need, you may uninstall it in a few simple steps from your computer.
How to Uninstall PowerPoint from Windows
- In the Windows search box, type Add or Remove Programs.
- Uninstall Microsoft 365 by scrolling down and clicking it.
- Confirm that you want to remove Microsoft 365 (including PowerPoint) from your computer, and the removal process will do it safely.
- This will uninstall PowerPoint and Microsoft 365 from your machine, but it will not terminate your account. You can still access presentations stored in your OneDrive cloud storage account.
Additional Microsoft 365 Apps
Microsoft 365 includes a huge number of useful apps for both computers and mobile devices. Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for free:
WORD: With the latest Microsoft 365 edition, Word, the definitive word processor, has stepped up its game. With better editing capabilities, extensive formatting options, and a large font selection, you can improve your text-based works.
Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet program in the world. It is also a must-have for anyone who wants to keep track of their data. Excel can help you save time and money when used correctly. From simple spreadsheets that can calculate sales data or list goods in alphabetical order to complicated mathematical calculations, pivot tables, and connectivity with SQL applications.
Is MS PowerPoint a free program?
There is no longer a free desktop program for MS PowerPoint. However, I’ll show you how to get it, as well as the whole Microsoft 365 bundle, for free for 30 days if you follow the instructions above.
Is it safe to download PowerPoint?
We ran the downloaded Microsoft 365 program suite via VirusTotal and found it to be virus-free. No Malware, viruses, spyware, and bloatware were found. It is critical to avoid “free” or pirated versions, as these are frequently infected with viruses.
Some have also been asking if windows 11 come preinstalled with Microsoft 365, justice has been done to that question right here.
How Can I Cancel My Microsoft 365/PowerPoint Subscription?
By login into your account and turning off the recurring payments, you can cancel your Microsoft membership. Your account will remain active until the end of the current billing cycle.