You’ve played many PPSSPP games, also received many of the games from friends but don’t know how to download PPSSPP games yourself? No more trouble, whatever made you find this article led you to the right place.
There are a lot of PPSSPP game lovers who only depend on their friends for new games to play, this is because most don’t know how to download the games they like/love. However, helping you download your desired game for the PPSSPP App is what this Article is based on.
The steps in downloading a game for PPSSPP doesn’t end immediately after the file is downloaded, this is because most sites offer these games in different formats like RAR, ZIP, 7Z e.t.c Guess what, PPSSPP doesn’t support these formats, it only supports ISO.
Don’t panic, everything works perfectly well and you will be guided through with ease. Let’s first of all know where to download free PPSSPP games for either your Android device or PC.
Steps to download PPSSPP games
There are a lot of websites which offer free PPSSPP games for download, but we will consider freeroms.com which is one of the best. Follow the steps below to download from freeroms.com
- Open any browser of your choice
Type in www.freeroms.com
- Scroll down on the website and click on ‘PLAYSTATION PORTABLE (psp roms online)’
- Select any of the displayed alphabets to see games which it’s names begin with the selected alphabet
- Click on the game of your choice i.e Pro Evolution Soccer 2021
- Wait for the download link to be generated in the given seconds
Click on ‘Direct Download’
Your download should start in less than a minute.
After download, what next? You will have to extract the file from whatever format it is to ISO, if it’s already ISO, you’re good to go.