Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd
Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket and other responsibilities as follows
- Diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering
- Diploma holder in Electronic Engineering
Employee Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates centrifugal machines to separate and wash molasses and mother liquor from sugar crystals: Opens gate allowing sugar mass to flow into centrifuge basket.
- Starts centrifuge that automatically passes through cycles of spinning off mother liquor, washing off molasses, and spinning off wash water.
- Lifts plate covering bottom of basket, positions cutting arm over sugar and starts machine to cut sugar crystals from inside basket.
- Washes centrifuge, using hose.
- May be designated by type of sugar processed as Soft-Sugar Cutter; White-Sugar Centrifugal Operator; or purpose of operation as Cube let-Centrifugal Operator; Low-Raw-Sugar Cutter; Melt-House Centrifugal Operator; Remelt – Centrifugal Operator; Remelt Sugar Cutter
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations, executive orders, organization rules, and the democratic political process.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
HOW TO APPLY
Confident candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications to:
Human Resources Manager,
Mtibwa Sugar Estates Ltd,
INSTALL APP YA AJIRA YAKO BONYEZA HAPA