Learning how to Add, edit, or remove personal info on your Google account is actually very simple and very much less time consuming. It can be done within no time as far as you have a device with internet connection.
Using Google becomes more interesting following the availability of features which permits the users to Control what others see about them across Google services.
And in this very piece of literature, we will focus on showing you exactly how you can Add, edit, or remove personal info on your Google account.
16 Tips On How To Protect Your Smartphone From Hackers
NOTE: This particular tutorial is specifically for Android users. Those for Windows, iPhone and iPad can also be read at benostech.com
Any User can make some information on their Google Account private or visible to everyone. This way, their in control of who sees information like your birthday or mobile number across Google services.
How to Add, edit, or remove personal info
- While holding your Android device or tablet, nevigate to your device’s Settings app, and click Google Google Account.
- At the top of the screen, click on Personal info.
- Under “Choose what others see,” click on Go to About me.
- Change your information:
- Add: For any category you wish to add information, click Add.
- Edit: click the information you’d like to change and then click Edit .
- Tip: If you happen to have changed your name recently, you may need to hold on before you can make adjustments again again.
- Remove: click the information you’d like to remove and then click Remove.
- Follow the steps which appear on screen.