BSO Support Officer
KCB Bank Tanzania Limited
- Ensure timely management of Close of Business processes and Ensure smooth T24 updates and reports for use within the KCB Bank Tanzania
- Work with T24 provider to ensure all Issues that has been escalated are resolved in time.
- Documentation of procedures and manuals use in systems operation activities
- Check system performance and report any discrepancies
- Ensure availability of interfaces to various applications
- Timely facilitation of end – user MIS reports through optimization of generation processes
- Provide mentorship on the Running of the End of the day processes to other IT team members
- Monitoring of the COB Process and inform line manager in case of any misbehaviorEnsure reports are extracted on time and share to business for business operations.
- Prepare run book that will be used for failing over the T24 operations between Head office and DRS.
- Optimal management of Close of Business in all T24 environments
- Data extraction for various service delivery channels e.g. ATMs
- MIS reports generation
- Facilitation of user queries
- Attend and coordinate periodic review meetings with the team
- Proactive management of all interfaces to T24 to ensure seamless customer service
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from any recognized institution
- Professional Qualifications: IT, LINUX, Oracle DB is an added advantage
- Master’s degree in any business related studies is desired
- 6 years’ work experience is required
How to Apply:
Please visit our Recruitment Portal below and submit your application.
INSTALL APP YA AJIRA YAKO BONYEZA HAPA
JIUNGE NA GROUP LETU LA TELEGRAM BONYEZA HAPA